Christmas Morning Tradition Ideas For Kids
Christmas morning is such a magical time for kids so it’s important for us as parents to make it even more special for them.
If you are wondering how to make memorable traditions for your family then read on for some cool ideas. Below are some ideas for parents to create the perfect Christmas morning. Your children will remember these Christmas morning traditions for years to come.
Easy Christmas Morning Ideas & Traditions That Will Help You Create Great Christmas Memories
1.Whip up a yummy breakfast and make your kid’s favorite kid friendly breakfast recipes. Here are a few links to Christmas Morning Recipes For Kids – try this Christmas pizza or how about these simple Pillsbury biscuit sandwiches . One recipe that our kids love is the Toad In The Hole recipe
2. Have a treasure hunt on Christmas morning. Have “Santa” put a few special presents in hiding places throughout the house.
3. Make sure you set time aside to take a photo of the entire family, mom included!
4.Watch a favorite Christmas movie with your children. Our favorites for Christmas morning are A Christmas Story and The Grinch Who Stole Christmas
5.Read a Christmas book to your children. Our favorites are The Nutcracker, Pooh’s Merry Christmas Mystery, and Spongebob’s A Very Krusty Christmas
6. Get down on the floor and play with the gifts your children received.
7. Every year after opening presents and spending time with family, videotape your kids telling you what their favorite part of Christmas was. Watch the home movies every year on Christmas morning!
8. Give your kids a new pair of pajamas as a gift to wear on Christmas eve and Christmas morning.
9. Get the family ready and go to see a movie! Christmas day is one of the biggest movie days!
Would you like to contribute your idea? Leave us a comment with your Christmas morning tips, traditions, & ideas and we may use them in one of our upcoming holiday posts. Happy Holidays!
Here’s a full list of Christmas Ideas for Moms