Easy Dinosaur Paper Bag Craft
I am starting to read the Magic Tree House series by Mary Pope Osborne to my first grade homeschooler. The first book in the series is Dinosaurs Before Dark. We are currently on chapter 4, and are using these Magic Tree House chapter questions and vocabulary. We also just completed a fun paper bag dinosaur craft to accompany the book. The book is about a Pteranodon but we decided to create a T-Rex dinosaur paper bag craft.
Dinosaur Paper Bag Craft + Doubles As A Puppet
Crafts Supplies You Will Need:
crayons – green, yellow, red, and pink
1 brown paper bag
green and orange construction paper
How To Make Your Dinosaur:
1. Print out and color a dinosaur head of your choice. We used this T-Rex head courtesy of 1001coloringpages.com
2. Color your paper bag green.
3. Cut out the dinosaur head and glue it on the closed part of the paper bag where you can put your hand in like a puppet.
4. Cut out a tail and legs from green construction paper. Glue them onto the paper bag. Refer to our photo for details.
5. Cut out small nickel-sized circles from orange construction paper. Glue them onto the tail and body.
If you enjoyed this craft I hope you will share it on Facebook, Twitter, and with your friends & family who may also enjoy this dinosaur craft! Thanks for stopping by! You can find us on Twitter and Facebook too!